Computer networks and Web Technology have become topics of utmost significance to the present day information based society. This paper intends to provide students an understanding to the basic concepts and mechanisms underlying computer networks and web technology.
Unit 1 - Introduction to Computer Networks, Physical and Data Link Layer
Unit 2- Network Layer
Unit 3 - Transport Layer
Unit 4 - Application Layer and Introduction to Internet
Unit 5 - The World Wide Web
1. Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Computer Networks (Fifth Ed.), Prentice Hall of India
2. Uttam K. Roy, Web Technologies (1st edition) , Oxford University Press
3. Robert W. Sebesta, Programming with World Wide Web (4th edition), Pearson Education
1. Sudakshina Kundu, Fundamentals of Computer Networks, Prentice Hall of India , New Delhi, 2005
2. Behrouz A. Forouzan, Data Communications and Networking(Eight Ed.), Tata McGraw Hill Edition
3. Deitel, H. M.; P. J. Deitel, Internet and World Wide Web: How to Program (Second Edition), New Delhi: Prentice-Hall India
The objective of this paper is to introduce the student to the concepts of Digital Logic and Boolean algebra and also the concepts of Computer Architecture.
Unit 1 - Digital Logic
Unit 2 - Boolean Algebra
Unit 3 - Combinational Logic, Arithmetic
Unit 4 - Sequential Logic, Control Unit
Unit 5 - Input-Output and Memory Organization
1. M. Morris Mano, Computer System Architecture, Pearson Education, New Delhi, Third Edition, 2007.
2. M. Morris Mano, Digital Logic and Computer Design, Pearson Education, New Delhi
1. M Morris Mano, Digital Design, Pearson Education, New Delhi, Third Edition, 2002
2. Floyed and Jain, Digital Fundamentals, Pearson Education, New Delhi.
Lrs-Dbms units2n5 bsc CS-301 T Database Management System Monday
Hello class, this is a paper on Operating System and Introduction to Linux. This paper consists of theory and practical which looks into the concepts connected to Operating System and the practical aspects of Linux focusing more on command based interactions in Linux and use of shell scripts.
The objective of the course is to introduce the fundamentals of C programming language and develop the skills for solving problems using computers. The topics covered in the paper will be to: In this part of the paper covered by me, we will see: